“The well-being of mothers is the fabric from which our society is made.”
- Dr. Oscar Serrallach
Most of the world follows postpartum food protocols which have stood the test of time. Around the world, new mothers enjoy nutritive, home-cooked foods to heal their bodies, boost energy, and support emotional health. Our postpartum food is guided by the global postpartum protocols and the collective wisdom of generations of grandmothers that have helped women thrive postpartum for thousands of years.
Nutritionally designed to help you heal and feel your best after giving birth.
We understand that, as a new mom, you've got one of the hardest jobs in the world—so we created The Postpartum Program to help you heal and feel your best after giving birth. Our postpartum meals are nutritionally designed to help you recover faster, boost your energy, balance your hormones, increase your milk supply and quality, and improve your mood. At Ritual Meals, we take your health and postpartum healing journey seriously. Everything we cook is made with the highest quality, whole food ingredients, good for you and your baby, whether or not you are breastfeeding.
Our postpartum nutrition philosophy is focused on food is medicine.
Organic, whole, unprocessed foods are more nutritive, more healing, and more delicious. Thoughtfully paired ingredients—like lentils and red bell pepper, sesame and salmon, pasture-raised eggs and leafy greens, and chicken and quinoa—allow you to absorb more nutrients and experience their healing benefits.
Postpartum food is more easily digestible and improves absorption of essential minerals and vitamins that the body needs to repair, restore, and fortify. Our postpartum meals are centered around soups and stews, which are the most effective way to deliver postpartum nutrition. Pasture-raised chicken stock and grass-fed beef stock are the base of all of our soups and stews, supplying essential nutrients, lean protein, and collagen to boost energy, support and heal connective tissues, and support healthy metabolism.
Each day, The Postpartum Program supports your body with:
- Essential protein, vitamins, and minerals to help your body recover after giving birth, including iron, zinc, vitamin B12, magnesium, and more
- More than 4 cups of organic vegetables and leafy greens to hydrate your body and support your gut
- Easy to digest dietary fiber and easy to absorb, highly bioavailable whole food ingredients to support digestion and physical nourishment
- More than 2 cups of collagen and protein-rich, hydrating stocks to support and heal your connective tissues
- More than 24 unique whole food ingredients, packed with fortifying, disease-fighting phytochemicals and antioxidants to support your postpartum recovery
* This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication or nutritional supplements.