How can I locate the tracking number for a shipment?
On your scheduled shipping day, we will send you an email with the tracking number.
The email will read: Your Ritual Meals delivery is on its way!
*Tracking may not become accurate until the scheduled day of delivery.
How do you keep food fresh in transit? What happens if I am not home?
We pack the postpartum meals fresh with care using 100% recyclable, insulated boxes and drain safe gel packs designed to keep your food refrigerated on the way to your doorstep.
We understand that when it comes to birth, timing may not always happen according to plan. We highly recommend recruiting the help of a friend, neighbor, or family member so that if you aren’t able to get to your food when it arrives at your doorstep, they can help you store it in the fridge until you're ready to enjoy them.
The delivery driver should leave the package for you at your door with no signature required. We package our postpartum meals in 100% recyclable insulated liners with drain-safe gel packs, so that your food stays refrigerated in transit. If you have any concerns with the temperature or condition of your meals once delivered, please contact our Wellness Team at email@example.com.
How do I update my delivery address?
Please email our Wellness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order # and your new address.
If you'd like to change your address for your next order, be sure to let us know before the weekly deadline (Tuesday 11am CST before the scheduled shipping week).
Where does Ritual Meals deliver?
We deliver to 98% of the continental US to your doorstep! If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Wellness Team at email@example.com.
When does Ritual Meals deliver?
Signature meal programs:
- 2 Day Programs are delivered by the end of the day on Tuesdays.
- 3 Day Programs are delivered by the end of the day on Thursdays.
- 5 Day Program are delivered by the end of the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You will receive 2 shipments for the 5 Day Program.
When your meals ship, we will send you an email with the tracking number.
- We ship out on Mondays. Please allow for 3-5 days for delivery.
How do I dispose of the box & packaging materials?
We're committed to tackling packaging waste, while ensuring that our ingredients reach our customers in the safest and highest quality conditions. We use packaging that is recyclable or reusable and also keeps the food at a safe temperature during the entire journey from our facility to our customer's home. Here are some tips for recycling your Ritual Meals packaging:
- Box and Divider - All of Home Chef's boxes and dividers are made from 100% recycled cardboard and are curbside recyclable.
- Insulated Liner - We use paper liners that are 100% curbside recyclable.
- Gel Packs - Our gel packs are non-toxic and drain safe. They can be easily rinsed off and reused. To dispose of the gel packs, simply cut open the film, throw the contents in the drain, and recycle the film at any locations that accept plastic bags.
- Meal containers - Our meal containers are made of plant fibers and plant starch that is certified 100% compostable in 90 days in a commercial composting facility. They may not compost properly if placed in the trash.
- Glass jars - Our glass jars are 100% recyclable and can be easily washed and reused.
- Snack packs - Our snack packs are made of plant fibers and plant starch that is compostable in a commercial composting facility. They may not compost properly if placed in the trash.
- Menu cards - Menu cards can be reused and are also curbside recyclable.
There is an issue with my order. What do I do?
If something in your order is missing, incorrect, or just does not seem right, please contact our Wellness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.