This postpartum herbal tea is so soothing for your mind and body. The spearmint not only tastes great but helps reduces stress. For mamas that are looking for a lactation booster, this tea can do wonders. Our Ritual Meals mamas have reported up to a 10 ounce increase in daily milk production. Note: This herbal tea is safely formulated for mamas in postpartum and not for pregnancy, as the ingredients can be stimulating to the uterus.
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 tablespoon
- Tea strainer or unbleached paper or cotton tea bags
- Air tight container
- ¼ cup Fennel seeds
- ¼ cup Nettle leaves
- ¼ fenugreek seeds
- ¼ spearmint leaves
- Mix all ingredients in the mixing bowl until leaves and seeds are uniformly distributed.
- If storing in single use tea bags, scoop 1 tablespoon of the tea mixture into each tea bag, then place in the airtight container.
- If using a tea strainer, place ingredients directly in the airtight container.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year.
- To enjoy the tea, steep 1 tablespoon or 1 tea bag at a time in hot water, 1-2 times a day.